I’m from a small place called Boise, Idaho. I went to high school there and grew up there. After graduating high school in May 2014, I served a mission for The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-day Saints in Thailand from Oct 2014 – Oct 2016. Those years were the very best years of my life, hands down. (you can read this if you want to know more about it). I returned from a mission and immediately started working. I held four part time jobs until attending BYU Provo. I am now attending BYU Provo and loving it! (at least for now! Haha.)
I’m a college student, engineer, service giver, member of the LDS church, and Nerf enthusiast.
I make regular posts about the interesting, and sometimes not so interesting, things in life.
This is also my online store for all those interested in my main hobby, Nerf.
- Caliburn Hardware Kits $55.00 – $65.00
- Rainbow Pistol $60.00 – $75.00
- 3D Printed Caliburn $130.00 – $150.00
- Caliburn 3D Printed Parts Kits $35.00 – $60.00
- Machined Caliburn $200.00 – $300.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5$130.00
- AABow $70.00
- PumpSNAP $80.00
- Pumpaction Crossbow (PAC) $100.00
- SNAPbow $25.00