– Decreases stress on priming bar, increasing blaster life.
– Attaches using steel screws and locking hexnuts. Won’t loosen over time.
– Patterned sides for increased grip.
– Install with a Philips screwdriver. No need for allen keys.
– Hardware easy to source if extras are needed.
– Open source design
– Captive slots for hexnuts
1. Unscrew stock handle
2. Use a small flat head screwdriver or similar tool to pry off the front and rear handle panels.
3. Slide on the new grip and affix screws with nuts.